Steps towards healthful living

Monday, May 04, 2009

A-Z gratitude list

A Apples
B Babies
C Breezes on a hot summer day
D Dads
E Easy cook meals
F Friends
G Grills esp charcoil grills for yummy summer meals
H Handmade clothes
I Ice for my sweet tea
J Junk food for when it is needed
K Krispy Kreme doughnuts esp the hot ones
L Little hands
M Moms
N Nights so I can refresh and renew my body
O Outdoor swimming holes
P Pretty spring flowers
Q Quiet evenings listening to the crickets
R Rain
S Summer is general
T Tall glasses of sweet iced tea
U Unlimited sunshine
V Violin music
W Water
X X-tra sunshine
Y Yawns before a nap
Z ZZZZZs

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa ;-) said...

Hi Elizabeth! I am one of your Blog Swap partners.

I LOVE this idea and think I will do one myself on my blog!

8:39 AM  
Blogger thestampingpad said...

wow, you could repost the "imagine a mother" this week for mothers day! thanks for the realness
"somuchmore"-swapbot

9:42 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Hi! Love your blog, I'm one of the blog swappers. I love krispie kreme donuts too but can't find them in New Jersey very often.

6:16 PM  
Blogger babalisme said...

Hi Elizabeth! I am one of your Blog Swap partners from BLOGTIME.

I really really love your blog, actually, and yay for "B" babies!!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home